Board of Directors
PDC's Board of Directors is comprised of 19 individuals elected by PDC's membership body. Members of the board include downtown managers, as well as a variety of individuals possessing an interest in or experience with downtown and neighborhood revitalization. In addition, there is a Board of Advisors that provides critical insight and guidance to the Board of Directors.
- Christopher Rockey, PNC Bank
- Jane Conover, York County Community Foundation
- Paul Cullinane, Downtown Chambersburg, Inc.
- Andrew Walker, City of Meadville
Immediate Past Chair:
- Cynthia Philo, Old City Special Services District, Philadelphia
Members of the Board:
- The Honorable Kim Bracey, City of York
- Pam Coleman, Souderton-Telford Main Streets
- Christian Conroy, PA Small Business Development Center
- Mindy Crawford, Preservation PA
- Rebecca Denlinger, Rettew
- Kerry Golden, Greater Middletown Economic Development Corporation
- Dan Holland, Pittsburgh Young Preservationists
- Kim Kmetz, Greater Easton Development Partnership
- Larry Newman, Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Business and Industry
- Jon Zimmerman, Downtown Lewistown, Incorporated
- Senator David G. Argall, PA Senate (R), 29th District
- Representative Robert L. Freeman, PA General Assembly (D), Easton
Active board committees, through participation of PDC members from around the commonwealth include: finance, legislative, governance, and the annual conference. Comments on the PDC board structure? Interested in serving on a committee? Click here and let us know.