Membership Categories & Benefits
- 2016-2017 Membership Brochure 4.1 MB
- Membership Guide 3.2 MB
- PDC Map of Groups and Region/Basic Trade Areas 2.1 MB
Individual Membership - With Annual Donation of $25/yr.
PDC's weekly e-Update; Discounted registration at PDC workshops and the Annual Conference; Members-only access to website resources
NOTE: Organizations and businesses are not eligible for the individual membership tier.
Standard Organizational Membership Level - $275/yr.
PDC's weekly e-Update; Complimentary weekly e-Update to Board Chair; PDC's Centerpiece Newsletter; Discounted registration at PDC Annual Conference;
Members-only access to website resources; PDC resource library access; Discounted rates on PDC programs & services; Legislative and program advocacy alerts;
Annual salary survey reports; One annual socio-economic and demographic data update; Unlimited telephone consultation; Managers' Memos for local distribution; Invitation to annual regional
leadership meetings (if designated); Letters of support for funding applications; Use of PDC's PowerPoint audience response system; Discounts on PANO trainings and membership
Enhanced Organizational Membership Level - $625/yr.
Includes all benefits associated with Standard Level; in addition to: One annual general site visit (upon request)
Recognized-Program Premium - $75/yr. additional fee for Organizational and Enhanced Membership Levels
There are many non-DCED designated communities who may want access to any or all of the following:
*Attend the three annual Managers Meetings sponsored by DCED
*Attend the Regional Leadership Forums (RLF) for board and/or committee members
*Attend New Manager Training, designed primarily for DCED-designated communities
*Be eligible for recommendation by PDC to the NMSC for national accreditation
*Be eligible to apply for Special Occasion permit offered by the Liquor Control Board for DCED designated or National Main Street Center accredited/recognized programs.
Bronze, Silver and Gold Memberships offer all benefits of an Organization Membership, plus added features designed especially for businesses that wish to take advantage of business development opportunities.
Bronze - $425.00/yr.
Business listing on PDC's website/-Discount on exhibit space at PDC Annual Conference/-Business Partner Alerts (on currently open RFPs)
Silver - $625.00/yr.
The Silver level includes the benefits associated with Bronze level membership, as well as one day PDC technical assistance consultation.
Gold - $1,525.00/yr.
The Gold level includes benefits associated with Bronze and Silver level membership as well sponsorship listing in the CenterPiece newsletter and two complimentary registrations at the PDC Annual Conference.
Note: Member benefits apply only to the person listed as the member; multiple contacts at an organization do not receive additional passwords, mailings, etc.
Pennsylvania Association of Non-Profit Organizations (PANO) is generously offering Pennsylvania Downtown Center members a 25% discount on PANO membership.
PANO is the statewide membership organization serving, advancing and amplifying the impact of nonprofit sector through advocacy, collaboration, learning and support in order to improve the overall quality of life in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania Downtown Center has been a long-term member of the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (PANO) and we have been working with PANO to find ways to benefit our members. Here are some reasons you may want to take advantage of this special offer:
- Stay informed with bi-weekly PANO Enews, time-sensitive Public Policy Alerts, and our quarterly newsletter Keynotes
- Stay updated on advocacy efforts and legislation impacting the nonprofit sector - Access to the Health Alliance for Nonprofits, get customized health insurance programs, answers to health care questions and stay complaint with the new health care laws
- Get answers to your day-to-day questions by calling our "Nonprofit Help Desk"
- Receive discounted training on workshops, the annual conference and other PANO events
- Gain access to FREE Educational Resources through PANO's Standards for Excellence: An Ethics and Accountability Code for the Nonprofit Sector®
- Access members only discounts on services, publications and products
- And much more! If you are interested in joining, please use the special application exclusively for Pennsylvania Downtown Center members.
If you have questions about PANO membership, you can contact Lauren Henicle.