Because we are a nonprofit rather than a government or private organization, PDC is positioned to provide your community or project with an unbiased and experienced perspective to help meet your revitalization goals. Additionally, PDC is committed to providing professional services at a fair and reasonable rate.
PDC's comprehensive field outreach assists members across the state with training and technical assistance tailored to a community's unique needs. Our field outreach staff visits and consults with hundreds of communities each year, giving them a broad menu of tools, training and workshops to revitalize their downtown.
Pennsylvania Downtown Center provides training to Main Street and Elm Street programs throughout the five-year state funding cycle. However, PDC also makes these services available to any community on a fee-for-service basis. Below you will find a list of our field trainings. Interested in gaining assistance from PDC for your revitalization effort? Call us at (717) 233-4675 or e-mail us.
PDC's outreach and technical assistance offerings include:
- Downtown 101
- Community and Regional visioning
- Strategic Planning
- Downtown Revitalization Institute
- Work Plan Development
- Board & Committee Training
- Design Program Assistance
- Marketing & Promotions education
- Market Analysis Information & Technical Assistance
- Business Recruitment Training
- Community Appraisals and Program Assessments
- Business Evaluation Services
- Neighborhood Improvement District Information & Planning
- Elm Street Program Support