The 2021 funding round of the Affordable Housing Program (AHP) will open on Tuesday, June 15, with approximately $20 million in available funding. The AHP Implementation Plan outlines updated and new scoring criteria for the 2021 funding round.
FHLBank Pittsburgh members and housing project sponsors interested in submitting applications can take advantage of the following opportunities available via the AHP webpage:
- Partner Matching – Members and project sponsors looking for a member/sponsor partner for this year’s round can get matching help by using the AHP Match Request Form, which is now available on FHLBank’s website.
- Forms and Guides – Forms and guides to help submit a 2021 AHP application will be available on FHLBank’s website beginning April 15.
- Application Assistance – To discuss specific eligibility, scoring or feasibility questions, project participants may request application assistance from FHLBank staff. Requests must be submitted using the AHP Application Assistance Request Form, which will be available on FHLBank’s website beginning May 3. Application assistance may be requested until June 15 and will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.*
The following webinars will also be available for the 2021 funding round:
- AHP 101 Webinar – Members and sponsors interested in a more detailed discussion of the AHP process, including key scoring and feasibility issues, can watch the live AHP 101 Webinar on April 15 from 10-11 a.m. Click here to register.
- AHP Tips Webinar – Those who initiate their AHP application by July 9 will receive a link to the AHP Tips Webinar on July 12. This webinar will highlight tips for submitting a successful AHP application.
2021 AHP applications are due by 5 p.m. EDT on Aug. 10. The awarded projects will be announced on Dec. 16. Early application planning will help ensure that your application will be competitive for funding.
If you have questions about AHP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that project-based application assistance requests (i.e., scoring and feasibility) for the 2021 funding round will be accepted until June 15. After June 15, assistance will be limited to AHP Online technical functionality issues only (e.g., AHP Online login or financial feasibility spreadsheet upload issues). For questions related to scoring and feasibility guidelines, please consult the 2021 AHP Implementation Plan.