Start Up Membership Program
In collaboration with our partners at the National Main Street Center, we invite you to join NMSC’s Start Up Membership Program. This two-year pilot program is exclusive to new PDC members and new NMSC members. Designed especially for organizations developing their local revitalization effort, working towards National Main Street Accreditation, and focused on building capacity this program provides access to valuable tools and resources at a significantly discounted rate. After joining PDC (below), complete the Main Street America form and send payment to the address provided on the form.
PDC Membership Benefits
For $225 per year (usually valued at $400), you’ll gain access to all of our Standard Organization Membership benefits plus:
- Attendance at three annual Managers Meetings sponsored by DCED
- Attendance at Regional Leadership Forums (RLF) for board and/or committee members
NMSC Membership Benefits
For $150 per year (usually valued at $350), you’ll gain access to:
- The Point, Main Street America’s online member networking platform that allows you to share ideas and resources with other revitalization professionals across the country;
- State of Main, our annual printed publication;
- Access to our Resource Center full of must-read revitalization publications, resource guides, webinars, curated Revitalization Toolkits, and archives of the Main Street Now journal;
- Free online training opportunities;
- Special discounted rates at the annual Main Street Now Conference, and the Main Street America Institute;
- And much more...