Attention all Main Street and Elm Street programs, and other community revitalization organizations and partners of community revitalization programs –
Please contact your county commissioners to inform them of how your organization has been impacted by the current COVID-19 crisis!
Each county is responsible for developing their own guidelines, so they need to know ASAP. The deadline for the counties to apply for funding is June 16th.
Please act immediately!
Funding uses (please refer to the guidelines for the complete list):
- Offsetting the cost of direct county response, planning & outreach efforts related to COVID-19
- Small business grants to support businesses with 100 employees or less that are engaged in the tourism industry
- Purchase of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in response to pandemic
- Grant programs to support the following entities for costs related to the COVID-19 Disaster Emergency: CEDOs, LDDs, IRCs, SBDCs, and EDCs
- Assistance to cities, boroughs, incorporated towns or townships for recovery and planning efforts related to COVID-19
- Behavioral health and substance use disorder treatment services
- Nonprofit assistance programs for entities that are an exempt organization under Section 501(C)(3) or 501(C)(19) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986
- Broadband internet deployment with priority given to unserved or underserved areas