Current Organization Level Members
To request access to certain benefits included with your membership, please fill out the form below. A PDC staff member will be in touch to follow-up regarding your request.
FRIEND OF PDC
- PDC’s weekly e-update;
- Members-only access to website resources
NOTE: This level of membership exists to provide volunteers or alumni of community organizations an opportunity to stay connected to the current revitalization network in Pennsylvania. Organizations and businesses are not eligible for the “Friend of PDC” level.
STANDARD ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP LEVEL
Discounted rates on Downtown Idea Exchange newsletter — The source for nationwide news, information, and examples of how downtowns are reopening, repositioning, and moving forward. Learn more.
- Access to Foundation Directory Online by Candid
- PDC’s weekly e-update the “Messenger” *
- Members-only access to website resources
- PDC resource library access
- Complimentary weekly e-update to Board Chair
- PDC’s CenterPiece Newsletter
- Discounted registration at PDC Annual Conference
- Discounted rates on PDC programs & services
- Legislative and program advocacy alerts
- Annual salary survey reports
- One annual socio-economic and demographic data update
- Unlimited telephone consultation
- Managers’ Memos for local distribution
- Invitation to annual regional leadership meetings (if designated)
- Letters of support for funding applications
- Discounts on PANO training and membership
- 25% discount on Downtown Idea Exchange newsletter
- Additional Membership Contact is available for a nominal fee – please see the online form
ENHANCED ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP LEVEL
Includes all benefits associated with Standard Organization level in addition to one annual general site visit (upon request).
RECOGNIZED-PROGRAM PREMIUM – ORGANIZATION AND ENHANCED MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
There are many non-DCED designated communities who may want access to any or all of the following:
- Attend the three annual Managers Meetings sponsored by DCED
- Attend the Regional Leadership Forums (RLF) for board and/or committee members
- Be eligible for recommendation by PDC to the NMSC for national accreditation
- Be eligible to apply for Special Occasion permit offered by the Liquor Control Board for DCED designated or National Main Street Center accredited/recognized programs.
In addition, to be considered for definition as a “Recognized” program, the local member must meet the basic performance criteria that allow it to be reviewed for national accreditation in the course of those years. These criteria include:
- Having a manager working, full-time or part-time, for at least six months of the calendar year.
- Having the manager attend all three annual managers meetings.
- Having at least one board or committee member, NOT THE MANAGER, attend one of the Regional Leadership Forums held annually at various locations around the state.
- Report basic community reinvestment statistics.
- Beginning this year, for activity in 2021, completing a salary survey is an added requirement for eligibility for national accreditation. A community that does not have a completed salary survey will not be accredited. It is recommended for any programs that are pursuing DCED Keystone Communities Main Street & Elm Street designation and/or national affiliate status.
PDC members have access to translation services through an agreement between PDC and a local, small diverse business who works with a group of professional translators to provide document translation services in over 110 languages. These translators provide your project with expertise in both the cultural and linguistic aspects of their language and have work experience and proficiency in writing, speaking and understanding the targeted language with credentials validated through languages’ certification/education. Have your organizational materials translated in a non-English language/s that you can make available electronically and/or in print.
Please note that PDC reserves the right, based on budget and/or size of document, to deny the request. This service does not include costs for artwork or print. For questions please contact Emily Zebel at email@example.com or any PDC staff member.
Bronze, Silver and Gold Memberships offer all benefits of an Organization Membership, plus added features designed especially for businesses that wish to take advantage of business development opportunities.
- NEW FOR 2022-23! Opportunity to host an exclusive 1 hour webinar for PDC members
- Business listing on PDC’s website
- Discount on exhibit space at PDC Annual Conference
- Business Partner Alerts (on currently open RFPs)
The Silver level includes the benefits associated with Bronze level membership, as well as one day PDC technical assistance consultation.
The Gold level includes benefits associated with Bronze and Silver level membership as well sponsorship listing in the CenterPiece newsletter and two complimentary registrations at the PDC Annual Conference.
Note: Member benefits apply only to the person listed as the member; multiple contacts at an organization do not receive additional passwords, mailings, etc.