Applications accepted between January 25, 2021 and 5 pm on February 19, 2021
The COVID-19 Relief – Supporting Elm and Main (SEAM) program will provide financial assistance to the community revitalization organizations dedicated to community and economic development in older and historic downtowns, commercial districts, and neighborhoods according to the principles of the Elm Street and Main Street Approaches.
The program, supported by Keystone Communities funding, is intended to assist Elm Street and Main Street organizations that have been economically impacted by COVID-19.
Eligible costs are those costs listed below which are incurred between 3/1/2020 and 12/31/2021.
- Direct salary and fringe benefits for manager, coordinator and/or support staff
- Operations costs to include:
- Rent or mortgage
- Utilities to include electric, water, internet, phone
- Recovery and resiliency costs as a result of COVID-19 to include internet meeting service fees/licenses, equipment purchases, off-site/cloud data storage, cybersecurity
Maximum grant requests and awards:
- Designated Keystone Main Street, Keystone Elm Street, and Keystone Communities may request up to $50,000.
- All other applicants may request up to $50,000 or 50% of annual operating budget, whichever is less. Eligible costs may not include costs paid for with other state or federal relief funding.