Local Share Account Statewide Grant Program for Non-Profits Available through March 15
The PA Race Horse Development and Gaming Act (Act 2004-71), as amended, provides for the distribution of gaming revenues through the Commonwealth Financing Authority (CFA) to support projects in the public interest within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Eligibility: By state requirement, non-profit organizations are eligible to apply for funding for projects that improve the quality of life in the community. For-profit entities are not eligible for this program.
Eligible Uses of Funds:
- Purchase of vehicles, machinery and/or equipment
- Planning, consulting and design costs related to planning projects.
- Engineering, design and inspection, to include permitting fees, for construction projects not to exceed 10% of the total grant award.
- Administrative costs of the grantee for the purposes of administering the grant. Administrative costs may not exceed 2% of the total grant request.
- Contingency costs not to exceed 5% of documented construction and infrastructure costs.
Funding: Grants are available for projects with a total eligible project cost of $25,000 or more. Grant requests shall not exceed $1,000,000 for any project.
VIEW PROGRAM GUIDELINES HERE