Recognizing PA’S 2022 Nationally Accredited Downtowns
We are honored to recognize 25 Pennsylvania downtowns that have been named “Nationally Accredited Programs” by the National Main Street Center (NMSC) for 2022. Receiving National Accreditation Main Street Program status is a prominent recognition and shows that these programs are dedicated to creating change in their community and leading as an example for other programs in the revitalization process.
Accredited Main Street programs are evaluated annually by PDC as the state’s coordinating program. We are proud to see these downtowns acknowledged for their determination in meeting Main Street principles. All accredited programs have met the ten performance standards required by NMSC including training, planning methods, and community involvement. Please join us in congratulating these communities for their dedication to continued growth and impact!
- The Ardmore Initiative
- Building A Better Boyertown
- City of Bradford
- Clearfield Revitalization Corporation
- Danville Business Alliance
- Diamond City Partnership (Wilkes-Barre)
- Downtown Bedford Inc.
- Downtown Carlisle Association
- Downtown Lewistown, Inc.
- Easton Main Street Initiative
- Ebensburg Main Street Partnership
- Erie Downtown Partnership
- Lansdowne Economic Development Corporation
- Lewisburg Downtown Partnership
- Main Street Gettysburg
- Main Street Hanover
- Main Street Mount Joy
- Mt. Lebanon Partnership
- Our Town Foundation (Hamburg)
- Oil City Main Street
- Quakertown Alive!
- Venture Lititz
- Washington Business District Authority
- Waynesburg Prosperous & Beautiful
Learn more about Accreditation