The current situation is changing daily, and there is no shortage of information at our fingertips, but we will make every attempt to share with all of you a variety of pertinent resources as we learn of them. Please check back for updates.
To learn more about COVID-19, including its transmission, its symptoms, and how to protect yourself and others, please visit: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention | World Health Organization| Environmental Protection Agency
How can a Pennsylvania Main Street or Elm Street organization be well-positioned to utilize funding from the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)?
Join PDC and special guest, Kelly Humrichouser, Director of Government Relations, National Main Street Center, as we discuss strategic local advocacy options in moving forward in our recovery efforts.
- American Rescue Plan Act Overview and Sample Concepts
- Department of the Treasury – Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds – Interim Final Rule
- National Main Street Center Recovery Resources: Pandemic Recovery Worksheet & Talking Points
- Suggestions for Small Business Recovery
- Brookings Report – Four takeaways on new guidance for state and local fiscal relief under the American Rescue Plan
- National League of Cities FAQ